- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete The Therapy Cottage Health History.
- Your therapist will review your health history with you and create a treatment plan to fit your needs.
- We ask that all cell phones be turned off upon arrival at The Therapy Cottage. This is your time, and it will help us maintain an appropriate atmosphere for all our clients.
- Unless accompanied by an adult and have services scheduled, children under the age of 13 are not allowed. This is for safety and to maintain an appropriate atmosphere.
- Remember to drink plenty of water before your appointment, and avoid caffeinated or alcoholic beverages. In addition, please do not eat a large meal immediately before your treatment. For optimal therapeutic benefit, plan to increase your water intake for the 24 hours following your treatment session.
- For your convenience, we provide a heated massage table in each treatment suite. Your treatment experience takes place in a semi-darkened private suite with soft, soothing music. Before your treatment, we will leave your suite so you may undress to your comfort level and get on the table.
- We realize that sometimes changes take place and you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If this occurs, we ask that you provide 24 hours notice. Less than 24 hours notice will result in a Full Charge for the missed appointment.
Schedule your appointment today using our convenient online scheduling!